Special Volume Produced by IET Micro & Nano Letters (MNL)
Your contribution will be published in the Conference proceedings on CD-ROM, so that all the participants and also the colleagues back home can benefit from and become familiar with the papers presented.
But as you certainly know, conference proceedings can also has some drawbacks due to limitations of page and preparation time. So, please consider to submit your manuscripts from the conference papers to the special issue produced by IET Micro and Nano Letter (MNL).
- Submission deadline: March 31, 2012 (Closed)
- Notification of first decision: May 31, 2012
- Final notification of acceptance: June 30, 2012
- Publication: August 2012
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Your full paper should be based on the IEEE-NEMS 2012 contribution, but it should contain at least 30% latest results. Additional text, figures and references are obligatory. A nearly exact duplicate of the proceedings paper will be rejected.
- Please note that figures should not be exactly the same as those published in the conference paper. They need to have at least small changes made to them so that they are not identical.
- Your paper is formatted according to the requirements of Micro & Nano Letters author guide and should be uploaded using Manuscript Central. A detailed guide for authors can be found at: Micro & Nano Letters Author Guide