Conference Venue new!
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa, Hawaii (hotel booking)
September 15, 2013: Paper submission1 (2-6 pages)
- October 31, 2013: Notification of acceptance
- November 15, 2013: Early bird registration deadline
- November 25, 2013: Late-News abstract submission deadline
- December 10, 2013: Notification of acceptance for Late-News submission
- December 31, 2013: Final full paper submission deadline
- December 31, 2013: Advanced registration deadline
Note: One full registration (student registration is not full registration) covers a maximum of two accepted papers by the same registered author. For detailed info related to registration fees please visit the conference Registration Page.
General Conference Information
The IEEE-NEMS is a key conference series sponsored by the IEEE Nanotechnology Council focusing on advanced research areas related to MEMS, nanotechnology, and molecular technology. Prior conferences were held in Suzhou (China, 2013), Kyoto (Japan, 2012), Kaohsiung (Taiwan, 2011), Xiamen (China, 2010), Shenzhen (China, 2009), Hainan Island (China, 2008), Bangkok (Thailand, 2007), and Zhuhai (China, 2006). For the first time, the conference will be held outside Asia. The conference typically has ~350 attendees with participants from more than 20 countries and regions world-wide.